Date: Sunday 3 APRIL 2022
Venue: Victoria Park Lake precinct, Wyndham St, Shepparton, Victoria
Entries Closing: 2pm Friday 1st April 2022 (No Entries After this point)
Distances and times:
Sprint Distance: 500m / 20km / 5km starting at 6:50am
Half Distance*: 1.9km / 90km / 21.1km starting at 7:35am
Olympic Distance: 1.5km / 40km / 10km starting at 8:45am
Prize money (Pro category): $20,000 – see below
* Half Distance Bike Check is Saturday 10th April 10am to 4pm (unless arranged otherwise via email@example.com)
|2022 Opening Special||$300||$135||$110|
|2022 Opening Special
*A $20 day license charge applies if you are not a Triathlon Australia Member. For more info visit Triathlon Australia Memberships
**A 3.00% booking fee applies to all purchases.
Entry price includes:
- Event t-shirt (Half only)
- Challenge stein (Half only)
- A free beer after the race
- Finisher’s medal
- Challenge towel (Half only)
- Athletes recovery area with food & access to post-race massage
Prize money (Pro category)
10% OFF FOR TRI CLUBS
If you’re part of a triathlon club this is a great way for you to get even more off the price of your entry.
We encourage all clubs to get a big team-up there, BBQ on, and celebrate any clubmate that pushes themselves through a flat half distance course and lake swim – perfect for anyone’s first Half Distance. Sprint and Olympic distances are also available.